The deadline for entry into the SCEPTRE Awards has been extended to Friday the 27th of April at 5pm. Entries for the awards, which recognise the best practice and the best people in the shopping centre industry, can be made through the official SCEPTRE Awards website by filling in an online entry or downloading the entry form to submit a nominee via email.
To enter, visit the SCEPTRE Awards website at http://www.sceptre-awards.co.uk/, click on the corresponding award in the below list to find the online entry form, or download the entry form by clicking here to fill in and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 5pm on Friday 27 April.
There are 15 separate categories open to Shopping Centre managers and their teams. The categories are:
- Commercialisation Innovation of the Year
- Retail Liaison Management Award
- Manager of the Year – Small Centre
- Manager of the Year – Medium Centre
- Manager of the Year – Large Centre
- All Ireland Manager of the Year
- Marketing Manager of the Year
- Operations Manager of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Short Term Retailer of the Year
- Energy Management Award
- Waste Management Award
- Security Team of the Year
- Customer Services Team of the Year
- Mall Technology Innovation of the Year
The SCEPTRE awards recognise the best practice and the best people in the shopping centre industry. They are the pre-eminent accolades in the shopping centre industry, putting the spotlight on management teams, retailers and suppliers that demonstrate real excellence. Winners will be announced during the awards dinner on 20 june 2018 at the Dorchester, London.
Any questions or queries or if you would prefer a word version of the entry form, please contact email@example.com.