The Shopping Centre Management Conference 2014
Published: 27 March, 2014
Our annual conference, produced in partnership between Shopping Centre and the BCSC, was held in Birmingham city centre.
Building on the success of last year’s Shopping Centre Management Conference, the 2014 edition was bigger and better than ever before, delivering significant added value for delegates and sponsors alike. Combining the forces of the industry’s leading magazine, Shopping Centre, and the industry’s leading trade body, BCSC, created an unprecedented industry event.
Attendees received a drinks reception, one-day conference & exhibition, special dinner and ACE Awards night, and an overnight stay - in an all-inclusive delegate package.
• We beat last year’s 450 attendees: We're proud to of brought the industry together
• The Reception: We hosted a Pre-event Drinks Reception for delegates and suppliers
• The conference and exhibition was jam-packed with high value presentations, debates and networking; with relaxing breaks for lunch and tea & coffee in the morning and afternoon, in the exhibition area where delegates met key industry suppliers
• Each presentation delivered maximum insight and practical value to centre managers. Experts in all key areas were invited to speak and participate in panels. The conference content was put together following consultation with readers of Shopping Centre and members of BCSC to ensure that it was relevant, topical and up-to-date.
• The Dinner: The Black Tie event was hosted by specially invited guest speaker Romesh Ranganathan, and the winners of the BCSC’s ACE Awards were announced.
For more information about this event, please contact Emma Ling (BCSC) on 020 7227 3594 or Emma.Ling@bcsc.org.uk
For sponsorship opportunities for 2015, please contact Graham Harvey (Shopping Centre) on 01474 247032 or Graham.Harvey@jldmedia.com